Coca Cola and Fanta Lip Smacker

Bonjour!

I went shopping in Primark this week and they were selling the cuttest thing ever!

Coca Cola and Fanta Lip Smacker, which are little lip balms that smell and taste like the real drinks. How awesome is that? They are only £1.50 each and I grabbed one of each for myself just for fun.

The quality of the product is nothing amazing, but it is a clear and moisturising lip balm that tastes and smells great if you like Coke and Fanta. I personally prefer the smell of the Fanta one, just because I’m not a Coca Cola fan, but if you are, you’ll love it.

It’s such an interesting little gadget, and as soon as you get them out of your bag, I’m sure lots of people will be curiously wondering what is that odd Coca Cola tube you’ve got!

And to finish it all off, today I was in Primark, again, and I found a Sprite Lip Smacker in there as well, so I got one of those for myself, but I haven’t got a photo of it yet, sorry.

What do you think of my odd little purchase? Let me know on a comment below :)

13 Comments

1. 19 July 2011 / 10:42 pm

Ahhh eu quero o de Cocaaaa!
    Mas se eu tivesse um desse ia acabar rapidinho, pq eu ia comer todinho, tipo aqueles de frutinhas que a gente tinha quando éramos pequenas!
    :**

2. 19 July 2011 / 10:51 pm

Eu sabia que voce ia querer!! Eh tao baratinho que da pra ter uns 20, sispa e ir comendo aos poucos :))

Eu adorava os de morango quando eramos pequetititas! :)

xx

3. 19 July 2011 / 11:00 pm

I have the Fanta one, and I love it :)

Great for a small treat for yourself xo

4. 19 July 2011 / 11:51 pm

Eu ia querer um milhão do de Coca! Ia comer todos! hehehehehehe

5. 20 July 2011 / 1:51 am

Eu quero!!! Apesar de não tomar refrigerante há 5 anos, vai ser bom voltar a sentir o sabor deles.

6. 20 July 2011 / 2:12 am

@Biancha o sabor é delicioso e o cheiro tb :)) Se quiser comprar, estou vendendo! Veja lá no meu facebook! bjoo

7. 20 July 2011 / 5:15 pm

I have these as well, got them as a gift a while ago. Im not sure what I think about them yet, but they do smell really good :)

Love Christine ♥

8. 22 July 2011 / 10:01 pm

If you like these than you’ll probably like the others they have! They have other soda flavored ones (e.g. 7Up, Dr. Pepper, Crush, etc.. im not sure if they have those drinks in the UK tho..)
    PLUS candy flavors like Skittles, Starburst, M&Ms

Heres a link if you want to see :)