Hi guys! It’s been a long time since my last haul, so I thought I’d do a collective haul and show you what I’ve been buying over the past couple of weeks.
1. Benefit POREfessionally Pretty – This has been on the top of my list for a long time, and I finally bought it. Originally I only wanted the POREfessional, but the lovely Lucy in the Benefit counter (St. Davids Centre, Cardiff) convinced me to buy the kit that comes with the POREfessional, a mini Erase Paste and a little tube of Girl Meets Pearl. I am seriously impressed by Benefit’s outstanding customer service; it definitely made me want to buy everything they sell!
The POREfessional is a balm that helps minimise the appearance of pores. I’ve seen and read loads of positive reviews about this product, so I decided to try it for myself. I will do a full review of it, but my first impressions are very very good!
Erase Paste is a brightening under-eye creamy concealer. I was originally matched on shade 3, but because I wanted the Porefessionally Pretty kit, it only comes with shade 2, which is a tiny bit lighter and more pink-toned, but I think it will be fine. If it’s too light, I’ll go back for shade 3.
The last product of the kit was Girl Meets Pearl, which is a golden and pink liquid to apply over makeup that gives the face a luminous complexion and a dewy finish. I have swatched this, but I haven’t tried this yet, so I’m looking forward to seeing if it does what it claims.
2. Benefit Full-Finish Lipstick “Mod Squad” Lana – This is my first ever Benefit lipstick, and another one that came from Lucy’s great selling talent! It’s light pink, slightly shimmery and creamy; great for everyday wear.
3. MAC Matte Lipstick in Please Me – This is one of those lipsticks that everyone and their mother have, but for some reason I didn’t have it, until now. It’s a muted-rosy-tinted pink with a matte finish and I can already see it becoming my new favourite lipstick!
4. MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O’ Peach – Another product that pretty much everyone has, so I thought I’d better get to see what it is all about. It’s a warm peach blush, which for my skin it was the absolutely perfect blush colour as it gives a natural-looking warmth to the face. I’m so excited to try this!
Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick – Boots
5. Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in Pink Excess and Pink Gossip – Still on the topic of lipsticks, I picked up a couple more lipsticks from my favourite drugstore lipstick brand. The lipsticks from this new collection have really concentrated and pigmented colours with a velvety finish. I chose one bright pink lippie (Pink Gossip) and a darker pink one (Pink Excess). I’ve been using them for a few days now and I’m really impressed. They are not the easiest colours to wear for me in the winter, but I’m looking forward to wearing them a lot in the upcoming season. If you want to see what Pink Gossip looks like on the lips, click here.
F&F Lip Gloss in Candyfloss – Tesco stores
6. F&F Lip Gloss in Candyfloss – The last lip product was a Tesco spur of the moment purchase. I saw this brand called F&F in Tesco, and I wanted to try something of their collection, so I picked up this pink lip gloss because I thought, even if I don’t love it, I can never hate a sheer pink lip gloss that much. So far, so good, but I’ll do a review here on the blog at some point.
F&F Blusher in Petal – Tesco stores
7. F&F Blusher in Petal – I also got this blusher because I was intrigued to see what kind of pigmentation the F&F products had. This is a warm rosy pink blush that I have loved using over the past couple of weeks. I’ll keep the in depth details for a proper review, but if you want to see what it looks like on the skin click here.
Bourjois 10 Days No Chips Nail Enamel #19 – Boots
8. Bourjois 10 Days No Chips Nail Enamel #19 – This is my second nail varnish of this collection. The first one I got months ago was in a blue colour. As you can see, I’m going through a ‘pink phase’ right now, so I got it in pink. It’s more raspberry than pink, but I love this colour, the finish and the consistency of Bourjois polishes in general. If you want to see an NOTD post if my first Bourjois polish, click here.
Clas Ohlson Mini Solar Charger – Clas Ohlson
9. Clas Ohlson Mini Solar Charger – This is a bit off-beauty-topic and a bit techy, but it’s something I found recently and it has been truly amazing! It’s a solar charger that you can use to charge your phone, mp3 player, cameras and pretty much everything with a USB port, on the go. Isn’t it amazing? I’m in the process of writing a full review of it on my other blog (here), so I’ll pop the link on twitter when I’m finished just in case anyone is curious to see what it does.
EDIT: To read my review, go to ysisloves.blogspot.com
Phew! I think that is the end of my ‘little’ haul. I know it’s quite a lot, but it was a collective haul from different shopping trips, and I’d rather do a massive haul at once, than do lots of little hauls.
What is your favourite product from my haul? Do you already have anything that I showed here? Let me know :)