It’s been videos galore here on Le Beauty Girl lately! I’ve been feeling very motivated for filming videos, and you guys seem to be enjoying it, so here’s another one for your viewing pleasure :) Last night I instagrammed a picture of a few bits that I had bought on an impromptu shopping trip to the Westfield London, and some of you asked me to film a ‘Haul’ video, so here it is!
If you can’t see the video above, click here to watch it on YouTube
Now that the damage is done, I better start getting my money’s worth out of these bad boys! Today’s face is a spin-off on my classic brown & gold smokey eye; I was actually going for a subtle cat flick, but it went terribly wrong, so I ended up blending it into the smokey eye, and that’s how this look was born. Below is a list of all the products I used to create this look; oh and ignore the fact that I forgot to apply mascara – duh!
On My Face
- Manuka Doctor CC Cream
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation 5.5
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW20
- Maybelline Waterproof Powder (Ivory)
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder #62
- MAC Pinch Me Blush
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick (Bad Bronze)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows (Half Baked & Sin)
- MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
- Clinique Gel Eyeliner
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal (Black)
- MAC Please Me Lipstick
- Rimmel Vinyl Gloss #130
Don’t forget to like tho video if you enjoyed it, and SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel to know when I upload new videos!