Lately I’ve been really loving the “Bright Pink Lips” look, and I mainly wear this with brown and neutral eyeshadows, but the other day I decided to experiment with a hint of purple on the eyes and see what would come out of it!
I’ve included a list of all the products I used to create this look at the end of this post. I’m so pleased with this look! It’s a great way to mix up colours without looking like a clown because the look is very subtle and sophisticated. The secret is to focus on one bright colour (in my case, the bright pink) and take it easy on the other ones.
I tried to keep the purple really soft, just on the crease, because I was also wearing a teal green vest under my black blazer, but feel free to intensify your makeup if your outfit is quite plain or monochromatic.
Makeup I used to create this look:
1. VIVO Cosmetics Primer (my skin was fairly good, so no foundation was applied. Yay!)
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Deep #4)
3. bareMinerals Tinted Mineral Veil
4. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder (#62)
5. MAC Blush (Peaches)
6. MAC Eyeshadow Naked Lunch (pink – all over the lid and on the browbone)
7. MAC Eyeshadow Fig 1 (purple – crease)
8. VIVO Cosmetics Ultimate Brow and Eye Kit (shade 2 – eyebrows)
9. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
10. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick (Sweetheart Tulips #215)
What are your thoughts on “A Hint Of Purple + Bright Pink Lips”?