Maybe it’s the holidays… who knows?! But today I woke up feeling giggly and girly, which can only mean: pink, pink, pink!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (#56 Light Bronze)
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer (#53 Dark Radiance)
- bareMinerals Tinted Mineral Veil
- bareMinerals All-Over Face Color (Warmth)
- VIVO Baked Blush (#1 Peaches and Cream)
- MAC Eyeshadow (Sable)
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Linerc(#3 Funk)
- Models Own Kohl Eyeliner (Black)
- Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara (#17 Ultra Black)
- MAC Lipstick Cremesheen (Hot Gossip)
My favourite item of my entire makeup is the lipstick. It’s such a gorgeous rich pink with tiny flecks of shimmer! To go with the theme, I chose this pink top from Primark. Sorry I didn’t have a better photo to show you guys.
On my nails, I thought about going all pink with theme, but it would have been too OTT. Instead, I painted all my nails with a glittery green polish and on the ring finger I used a glittery pink polish. At first, I thought it would look weird, but I absolutely adore it now! It’s so unique, intriguing and festive – exactly what I was looking for!
Nails: Essie ‘Going Incognito’ with Models Own ‘Emerald City’ and Deborah Lippmann ‘Razzle Dazzle’
As you can see from the photos above, I couldn’t leave my phone out of the trend, so I got it a little pink case! It’s a matte pink plastic case with grooves, which looks and feels like a rubbery material. I think it’s so girly and cute, and it goes well with the ‘Cute Girly Pink’ theme :o)
If you want to recreate this look, make sure you wear as much pink as possible without looking too over the top!
Did you like my ‘Cute Girly Pink’ look? Leave a comment below :)