It is soon summer and you want to look fresh and chic wherever you go. In order to always look good – even in spontaneous events, nights out or just on a little café visit – you need a fabulous bag that can fit the most essential “life-saving” equipment for fashionable women:
1. Perfume: You want to make sure you smell good. It doesn’t matter if you look fantastic but your body odour stinks. That will put people around you off and the rest of your beauty will be washed away. A good recommendation is Viktor and Rolf from House of Fraser. Make sure your smell reflects your chic and fashionable look.
2. Makeup: Always remember your little makeup case in your handbag. It is amazing what just a couple of minutes in front of the mirror applying a new layer of makeup can do for your appearance. If you go out after work and you don’t have time to go home first you will feel much better and prettier if you know your makeup is nice and not washed out. Powder, eyeliner, lip gloss, mascara and eye shadow are the basics and can do miracles.
3. Hairbrush: If you are out and about in bad weather a hairbrush can do miracles. You don’t want to look like a little troll so a suggestion would be to buy a tiny hairbrush or a comb which do not take up much space in your handbag. An extra tip is to have a tiny little hairspray with you as well. Then you can style your hair and you will not be able to tell that you have been out in windy weather.
4. Tissues: From time to time we all bump into bathrooms without any toilet paper. This is where tissues especially come in handy. No need to fear the no paper dilemma if you have some useful tissues on you. Tissues are also useful for those little mishaps like spilling drinks, food etc.; and absolute essentials if you have a cold.
5. Anti-bacterial Gel: This is related to the one above, if you end up in a toilet without any soap or running water some anti-bacterial gel will keep your hands clean from nasty bacteria. It also comes in handy before eating at a restaurant or café.
Be prepared for the unexpected and you will always look and feel beautiful.