1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (#400 Natural Beige) | Boots
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (#4 Deep) | Boots
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Medium Dark) | Debenhams
4. Sleek Blush By 3 Lace (Chantilly and Crochet) | Sleek
5. MAC Eyeshadow (Nylon) | Debenhams
6. MAC Fluidline Blacktrack | Debenhams
7. Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner (Midnight Blue) | ASOS
8. Benefit Brow Zings (Dark) | Boots
9. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara | Boots
10. New CID i-Gloss Lipgloss (Baby Doll) | Feelunique
This makeup look came about when, one day I thought, ‘Why do I always panic when I only have 10 minutes to do my makeup and don’t know what to choose?‘. The answer to that is because I’ve never stopped to plan a quick Evening Makeup look. I have plenty of daytime looks planned, and even elaborate looks that take at least an hour to do, but nothing for a quick Evening Makeup. So I decided to stop and plan this look, whilst I have the time. That way, when the day comes and I have 10 minutes to get ready, I won’t have to panic.
The beauty of this look is on how little it took to achieve it. I used the same eyeshadow all over the lids, on the inner corner of my eyes and as brow bone highlighter. To add a bit of drama, I did quite a thick line on my upper lash line using gel eyeliner, a thin line on my waterline using kohl eyeliner and a dark brown eyeshadow on my lower lash line. I also used the same dark brown eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows :)
Apart from the eyes, the other highlight of the look is the glossy pink lips. I ditched the lipstick for a New CID pink lipgloss, which contrasts well with the dark eye makeup and brightens up my face.
Verdict time: Do you like what I came up with for a quick evening makeup look? What products to do you rely on for quick and effective looks? Do tell!