I often get asked what I do to get my eyebrows looking neat and tidy, so I thought I’d share with you my 5 steps to achieving the perfect brow.
As you can see, my eyebrows are naturally quite full and my routine consists mostly of tidying and filling up gaps. These steps will help you even if your eyebrows are nothing like mine; just remember to follow the shape of you natural eyebrow and don’t tweeze too much :)
- Comb: Combing the hairs upwards will reveal which hairs are falling outside the target shape of the eyebrows.
- Trim: With a small and sharp pair of scissors, trim the hairs outside the shape over your eyebrows until you have a neat line at the top.
- Tweeze: Use a slanted pair of tweezers to pluck any hairs that fall below the shape under your eyebrows; you can also pluck any hairs that look out of place around the eyebrows.
- Fill: Using a small angled brush, fill in any gaps in your brows with a powder that matches closely the colour of your natural eyebrow hair. Tip: Brushing the powder upwards will give you more realistic-looking eyebrows, as the powder will blend in better with the hairs.
- Highlight: Outline the shape of your eyebrows (top and bottom) with a white eyeliner pencil. This will create a contrast that makes your eyebrows stand out and it will also give the illusion of a mini ‘eye lift’.
There you have it! 5 little steps to perfect eyebrows :) I’d love to have my eyebrows done by a professional at some point, but until then, these five steps are my secret to perfecting my eyebrows, and they never let me down :)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also, please leave your tips and tricks down below on the comments section so we can all share our eyebrow grooming secrets.
Hope you like it :)