Hello pretty ladies (and gents)! Another rainy day in the UK, so to cheer me up I decided to glam up a bit and do a quick and easy updo that will definitely come in handy when I don’t have much time to get ready. Hopefully this will cheer you up as well! Let’s run through the steps, shall we? :)
- Start by grabbing two-inch sections near the temples on both sides of your head, one each side.
- Secure them at the back with an elastic band, preferably one that will blend in with your hair.
- Collect all the hair, including the sections you used on Step 2.
- Secure it all in a low ponytail with an elastic band.
- Loop the lower ponytail (step 3) over the upper ponytail (step 2).
- Pull the tail to one side.
- Cross it to the other side and tuck in what’s left with hair grips.
And there you have it! A cute updo that won’t take you more than 2 minutes to create. You can move certain pieces of hair around until you’re happy with the result. I chose to loosen up the updo to give a less neat feel to it.
What do you think of my 2 minute casual updo? Is it something you would wear? I hope you liked it :)