If you watch my YouTube videos, you will probably have seen my dressing table on the background; I use one of my spare bedrooms as a Dressing Room and filming room, and you guys ask me all the time to do a Room Tour, so I thought I would give you a litte peek into my Dressing Table. If you like this, let me know and I will do a video tour; maybe my Makeup Collection or even the Dressing Room tour – let me know on the comments bellow. I’ll list at the bottom of this post where everything is from, in case you’re wondering; I hope you enjoy the pics!
I absolutely love my little girly space; it’s my favourite place of the house and I could spend hours in that room just organising my makeup, trying on products and giving myself random makeovers. The room is very me: classic and minimalistic; I wanted it be very neutral, but with a few accents here and there. Sorry about the boxes and wires on the floor; I haven’t quite got all my storage sorted, but that works for now.
I hope you guys liked my Dressing Table and let me know what you would like to see next!
- Ikea MALM Dressing Table in white (HERE)
- Ikea HEMNES Mirror in white (HERE)
- Ikea Arstid Table Lamp (HERE)
- Silver Castello Jewellery Tree (HERE)
- TU Mirror Jewellery Box (similar HERE)
- Revlon Touch Control Lighted Makeup Mirror (HERE)
- 2 Wilko Crystal 3 Drawer Set Acrylic Clear Large (similar HERE)
- 2 Wilko Crystal 3 Drawer Set Acrylic Clear Small (similar HERE)
- White Metal Heart Brush Holder (HERE)