Last October I uploaded a video talking all about my skincare routine (HERE), but since then, a few things have changed and I’ve added a few new products to the mix. I’m much happier with my current skincare routine, especially because it’s considerably shorter than my previous one, which means I have no excuse to skip it when I’m tired – it literally takes me 5 minutes!
Last time, the focus was on adding moisture to my skin and anti-ageing products; now, I’ve added another focus – treating hyperpigmentation. Over the past few years, my dark spots have grown a bit, and it’s about time I treat them properly; so I’ve added a few bits to my current skincare routine which was helped a lot with the pigmentation issues.
Let me know what you think of my current skincare routine, and if you have the same skin concerns as me, let me know what you use on your skin! Oh, and give the video a thumbs up if you like it :)
- Eucerin Even Brighter Spot Corrector* (HERE)
- Eucerin Even Brighter Day Cream* (HERE)
- Atrixo Enriched Moisturising Cream* (HERE)
- Carmex Mint Moisturising Lip Balm (HERE)
- Johnson’s Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes (for all skin types) (HERE)
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (HERE)
- L’Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil (HERE)
- YSL Forever Youth Liberator Eye Zone Serum* (HERE)
- Eucerin Even Brighter Night Cream* (HERE)
- Cath Kidston Blossom Hand Cream (HERE)