I decided to start making ‘chatty’ videos once a month or so, and talk about non-beauty things. My first chatty video is about my experience living abroad; in case you you’re new here on my blog, I am originally from Brazil, but I moved to London about 5 years ago. I get so many questions about my life in the UK from Brazilians and people from all over the world, so I found a tag online with lots of good questions, which was originally in Portuguese, and I translated it into English. I also added a few things that people have asked me by email, but if there’s anything else you want to know, feel free to leave me a comment below :)
If you’re reading this on your mobile, tablet or email, click here to watch the video
I’ll leave all the questions below in case you want to do this tag. I think it’s a great way to share your experiences of living in another country and maybe help someone who’s thinking of moving abroad. I found this tag on Flávia Calina’s channel, so you can watch her doing this tag in Portuguese here.
I really hope you liked this video, so don’t forget to let me know if you like my chatty videos or whether you want me to just stick to beauty :)
Living Abroad Tag Questions
1. What’s your name?
2. Which country do you live in?
3. Do you live alone or with your family?
4. How long have you lived there?
5. Have you ever lived in another country? Which one?
6. How old are you?
7. Why did you decide to move abroad?
8. Was it hard do get a residence permit/visas?
9. What was the worst experience you’ve had there?
10. Tells us about a tourist attraction/sightseeing place you like and talk a little bit about it.
11. Do you speak the local language? Do you think it’s important to learn it?
12. What do you think about the country you live in? How well do they receive foreigners?
13. Do you miss your family?
14. What products from your home country do you miss the most?
15. What are your plans for the future? Do you want to live there forever?
16. What’s something you use everyday where you live that you think your home country should also have?
17. What suggestions or tips would you give to someone who wants to live in this country?
18. If you could describe in one word your experience in this country, what would it be?