I’ve had my Lorac Pro Palette for over 3 months now and I’ve used it every single day since I got it, so it’s safe to say IT’S LOVE, right? In that case, I figured a tutorial was long overdue, but I didn’t want to do my boring gold & brown smokey eye, so I opted for something a little bit more interesting, yet flattering on my brown eyes. Nothing too crazy or different, nevertheless I hope you like it – maybe it will give you some ideas on how to use shades like Garnet and Deep Purple from the Lorac Pro Palette!
If you can see video above, press play to watch it, and if you can’t, click here to watch the tutorial on YouTube. As I mentioned up there, I chose a couple of shades that I wouldn’t usually reach for – Garnet and Deep Purple – and I think the final look really complements brown eyes.
Of course I had to have a pop of gold & brown, after all it’s me we’re talking about, but I enjoyed using black eyeliner to start as a base for this smokey eye – I think it’s a great technique to get a good colour payoff from your eyeshadow, and it makes it easier to stay within that angled outer corner shape.
Let me know what other shades from this palette you would like to see featured in a tutorial, and if you have the Lorac Pro Palette, I’d love to know what are your favourite eyeshadow combos, especially for brown eyes! You can find below a list of all the products I used on the tutorial and links to their respective reviews, if I have done them already.
Give the video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it and subscribe to my channel to be notified when my next videos get uploaded!
PRODUCTS USED – Lorac Pro Palette Tutorial for Brown Eyes
- Benefit It’s Potent Eye Cream
- My Little Beauty Complexion Enhancer Glowing Skin
- Balmi Cube Lip Balm (Coconut)
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (3.5) – review here
- Mac Pro Longwear Concealer (NW20) – review here
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (Dim Light, Incandescent Light & Radiant Light)
- Mac Shimmer Blush (Peachykeen)
- Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter (Light Boost)
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil – review here
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Perversion)
- Lorac Pro Palette (Deep Purple, Taupe, Sable, Gold, Garnet & Nude)
- Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner (True Black)
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – review here
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick (The Missing Pink) – review here
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss (Pink Afterglow)